Nicodemus was a Pharisee and a Jewish ruling council.
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not will be condemned.
1. As you are getting baptized you entered a covenant with God.
2. You take upon yourself the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Keep His commandments and serve him to the end.
The promises God Made
1. Forgiveness of Sins
2. Life eternal
1. Do you believe in God the father, Almighty, maker of the heaven and earth.? (yes/no)
2. Do you believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. Jesus Christ suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried and on the third day, He rose again from the dead, He ascended into heave and sits at the right hand of God the Father almighty from there He shall come to judge the quick and the dead.? (yes/no)
3. Will you be a faithful partner of this fellowship.? (yes/no)
4. Share in worship and ministry through your prayers, gifts, study, and services.
So fulfilling you calling to be disciple of Jesus Christ.? (yes /no)
Remember the Baptizer and the Baptees must fast the day before the baptismal service.